Ever-since I started at MIT Manipal for my Master’s degree I’ve been keeping really busy. I developed this app for an assignment at my University and learnt loads about how Alarms, notifications and permissions worked in Android and I also learnt a great deal about android activity life-cycle.
Remind Fit is an android application which gently reminds you to do some healthy activities in your own free time!. It needs your basic profile profile information and sends you activity related notifications in your own free time.
- Account creation (Signup and Login)
- Customize profile (add health related information)
- Show beautiful activity animations (easier to understand 😉 )
- Intuitive Chart view of activity history
- Compatible up-to Android 4.4 ( KITKAT )
Remind-Fit uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Butter Knife – Bind Android views and callbacks to fields and methods!
- MPAndroidChart – A powerful rocket Android chart view / graph view library, supporting line- bar- pie- radar- bubble- and candlestick charts as well as scaling, dragging and animations.
- TimeRangePicker – Android time range picker.
- android-gif-drawable – Views and Drawable for displaying animated GIFs on Android.
- CircleImageView – A circular ImageView for Android.
The source code for this application is available on GitHub. Please feel free to take a look at it. And be sure to check out my other projects as I’m always looking to work on new and interesting projects.
You can also consider making a small donation to support me. Your donation will directly contribute to the running cost of this website and hopefully my college too 🙂